• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
So I was going through the mandatory sexual harassment thing I have to take because the due date is tommorow

Turns out that about 70% in they lock you out of continuing for 7 days(who does this???) so now I'm probably getting called up for not finishing it in time

I checked the email they sent out yesterday reminding people to do it and it says "This is a training that should be added to your resume. Future employers will be happy to see that you have a training like this under your belt at the start of employment." and I wonder if the person who wrote this sentence actually saw what they're saying in the sexual harassment thing, it's basically "here are some facts, if the situation gets awkward try to make it un-awkward/talk and make sure everything is alright ". The only thing in it so far that doesn't feel like basic common sense is the part where they went over what to do when a friend or someone calls you after being sexually assaulted, that was informative

D

Deleted member

ever just have one of those days where everything sucks and then you just come home, take off all your clothes, and lay face first into your bedroom carpet while listening to In the Aeroplane Over The Sea

truly makes me forget all about my ****ty day

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
down to smash?
3527-8748-7980 WAVE
What on earth about the post that you quoted from me would make you think I'd be down to smash?

Like, there was a full 7 hours and 20 minutes between when I was talking about the overestimation of a Smash 4 modding tool and when you quoted my post. Even if my post had been about really wanting to smash, asking someone who was last seen over seven hours ago is probably not your best bet.

Like how did this happen? Did you just quote the first post on the page?

In case you were still wondering, no, I was not down to smash. When you asked, I was at a career fair trying to listen to company representatives in an overly crowded and loud room and throwing my resume at random startups. After that I went and ran my smash club for 4 hours, and now I'm sitting here at home, wondering about the mysteries of internet randoms who don't read rules or thread titles or even the posts they're quoting.

But yeah I'm a little smashed out for now, and my legs hurt, and apparently I have an interview at 9 AM with... Expedia? So, uh, wish me luck, guys, I suppose.

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Woah chill bruh, I know you had a hectic day but don't throw all your weight on 'em.
He just wanted some tail.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
What on earth about the post that you quoted from me would make you think I'd be down to smash?

Like, there was a full 7 hours and 20 minutes between when I was talking about the overestimation of a Smash 4 modding tool and when you quoted my post. Even if my post had been about really wanting to smash, asking someone who was last seen over seven hours ago is probably not your best bet.

Like how did this happen? Did you just quote the first post on the page?

In case you were still wondering, no, I was not down to smash. When you asked, I was at a career fair trying to listen to company representatives in an overly crowded and loud room and throwing my resume at random startups. After that I went and ran my smash club for 4 hours, and now I'm sitting here at home, wondering about the mysteries of internet randoms who don't read rules or thread titles or even the posts they're quoting.

But yeah I'm a little smashed out for now, and my legs hurt, and apparently I have an interview at 9 AM with... Expedia? So, uh, wish me luck, guys, I suppose.
so that's a yes then?

D

Deleted member

yeah man idk whats going in ur LIFE dude but htats in the PAST and this is the PRESENT. my homie WAVE here just wanted to get some smash on, it's almost the wekend after all. you're just some lamie with real jobs and real ambitions, my homie WAVE here wants to get ****ed up, and get some SMASH. you dont even know. you know where you can throw that resume? right in the bin titled "BINARY CLONE IS A SQUARE HAHA" haha. alright? and that little "smash" club you've got, you see, WAVE here gots it going on with something even better. im pretty sure hes like way better than you as a to and a player and he could out smash your club anyday.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Found some Pokken matches
I still feel it shouldn't be at EVO, but it looks a lot better than what I initially thought. Maybe once it drops on Wii U it'll turn out a lot better with more players pushing the meta.

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
I still feel it shouldn't be at EVO, but it looks a lot better than what I initially thought. Maybe once it drops on Wii U it'll turn out a lot better with
Ahh, I see you found HYDEgamings videos. Yeah he takes videos uploaded to this site called nicovideo and puts them on YouTube. Sadly this gives him no control over when he uploads more, it's all dependant on Japan lol

Oh and here's a combo vid to show more of what's possible in the game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

'Sup, peeps?

First time heading into the PM social, hope I can be around here more! I've been planning to get more into PM again after I've been focusing on Smash 4 for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Lupin iii 2015 is p good. Def has a lot of that feeling of Castle of Cagliostro I feel. Tho I haven't watched the old series and only read a little of the manga.

Also found this band called Diablo Swing Orchestra. Opera, metal and jazz stuff mixed Makes for a fun listen.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ahh, I see you found HYDEgamings videos. Yeah he takes videos uploaded to this site called nicovideo and puts them on YouTube. Sadly this gives him no control over when he uploads more, it's all dependant on Japan lol

Oh and here's a combo vid to show more of what's possible in the game
Well, I'm still not a hundo, but I'm feeling it.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I still feel it shouldn't be at EVO, but it looks a lot better than what I initially thought. Maybe once it drops on Wii U it'll turn out a lot better with more players pushing the meta.
I played Pokken when I was in japan and well the game is a mess. It might work in competition (I played Brawl for 5 years so nothing really scares me anymore) but it won't be pretty to watch.

If I had to sum it up it would be like playing Tekken and MK's ******* child except with pro controllers and your favorite character isn't in (unless you're one of those plebs that think putting a wrestler Pikachu is a good idea when a wrestler pokemon actually exists).

The only hope I hold for this game is that they end up going full smash 4 and the roster ends up with at least 50 characters.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So I was going through the mandatory sexual harassment thing I have to take because the due date is tommorow

Turns out that about 70% in they lock you out of continuing for 7 days(who does this???) so now I'm probably getting called up for not finishing it in time

I checked the email they sent out yesterday reminding people to do it and it says "This is a training that should be added to your resume. Future employers will be happy to see that you have a training like this under your belt at the start of employment." and I wonder if the person who wrote this sentence actually saw what they're saying in the sexual harassment thing, it's basically "here are some facts, if the situation gets awkward try to make it un-awkward/talk and make sure everything is alright ". The only thing in it so far that doesn't feel like basic common sense is the part where they went over what to do when a friend or someone calls you after being sexually assaulted, that was informative
I thought mandatory consent / harrassment classes were just myths and legends conjured up by sexists to accuse liberal universities of implying that all men are rapists.
Milo, take my money.

Nah but seriously that's foxtrotting mentally handicapped.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I played Pokken when I was in japan and well the game is a mess. It might work in competition (I played Brawl for 5 years so nothing really scares me anymore) but it won't be pretty to watch.

If I had to sum it up it would be like playing Tekken and MK's ******* child except with pro controllers and your favorite character isn't in (unless you're one of those plebs that think putting a wrestler Pikachu is a good idea when a wrestler pokemon actually exists).

The only hope I hold for this game is that they end up going full smash 4 and the roster ends up with at least 50 characters.
Oh... back to being cautious then.
I thought mandatory consent / harrassment classes were just myths and legends conjured up by sexists to accuse liberal universities of implying that all men are rapists.
Milo, take my money.

Nah but seriously that's foxtrotting mentally handicapped.
You tried to be clever... you weren't. Bravo for trying.

shairn shairn plays Bowser?

Top Bottom