• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(& Project: M) SoAZ I: The Phantom Jeremy

oksas

oak-sauce
MELEE SINGLES
1: GG7 :falconmelee:
2: Silly Kyle :peachmelee:
3: OkamiBW :sheikmelee:
4: Mizuki :falcomelee:
5: Angel :yoshimelee:
5: DTF :falconmelee:
7: Prof Oksas :falconmelee:
7: Shivknight :marthmelee: :foxmelee:

Pool 1

Pool 2

Bracket

PM SINGLES*
1: Silly Kyle ($15.00)
2: OkamiBW ($5.00)
3: GG7
4: K9
5: Mizuki
5: KiraFlax
7: c:
7: Prof Oksas
9: JA3
9: TommyDerMeister

Bracket

* no character icons used because we played out the entire PM tourney using a devbuild

DO NOT DISCUSS ANY UNRELEASED PROJECT M MATERIAL IN THIS THREAD OR ELSEWHERE; THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO UNRELEASED CHARACTERS, CHARACTER CHANGES, STAGES, ETC. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL GET YOU BANNED FROM ALL FUTURE PROJECT: M TOURNAMENTS. WE'LL ALSO START CALLING YOU ****HEAD, ****HEAD, AND ****HEAD, SO DON'T DO IT

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Ninja edits everywhere.

*I forfeited against GG7 after game 2, because **** Brinstar.

I had a lot of fun until Chris took me to Brinstar. Sorry everybody, about the salt. I'm still getting used to dealing with mood swings.

Shoutouts:

John: Thanks for loaning my your belt, and thanks for hosting.
Rob: Fun match in bracket. <3
Chris: Nice seeing you again. You're a butt for taking me to a boring stage.
Kira: Most sorry about how much salt was in this set. I really shouldn't have been as bothered as I was. I blame it on changes I'm going through. I'm going to miss you and Shawn.
Shawn: Sorry I left. I had to wake up at 5:30. :(
Kyle: I'm sorry if all my excited yelling, and giggling distracted you during our set. I was having a blast. <3
Z: You're an all around chill dude. That Boozer is cute.
Tommy: I might end up falling asleep on you in the near future. XD
Shiv: It's always a pleasure to see you around.
JA3: You're a butt for not bringing your CF Vaguard stuff.
Jane: I will always have new gear for you to demo. I love watching you zone out and disregard your surroundings when you're demoing my gear. <3

Special shoutouts to Cmart, and Fly Amanita. I love you guys. You weren't there, but you were there in :pit:

Jane

Smash Hero
fun times guys. thanks as always for hosting john, thanks xander for the gear previews, and thank you tommy for buying me delicious chicken tenders :3

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
1: GG7: Your Falcon is so manly! Why you have to go Falco in our bracket match? T.T Regardless, thanks for the friendly Falcon dittos, and I hope we get to play more in the future.
2: Silly Kyle: Grrr ... I am never buying another Mario game again if it means I have to save that dumb princess! JK, but it really sucked getting 4-stocked by you. I'll make sure it never happens again!
3: OkamiBW: Man, I was SOOO close to taking a game off you! Well, not really, but I have set my mind on overcoming the Sheik MU
4: Mizuki: Looking good out there, Mizuki! It was nice to see you in a positive mood, and I hope that carries over to the rest of your life!
5: Angel: That freaking stegosaurus of yours is so amazing, I have no more words to describe it. Hope we get to play more in the future!
5: DTF: Learn to be fast already, dammit! I'm sick of watching you SD and miss wavelands and l-cancels and ****!
7: Prof Oksas: Who the **** do you think you are, with such a legit Falcon in such a short time?! Good stuff, I look forward to Falcon dittos with you in the future! Also, Zim got about 10 bugbites at your house, any idea why?
7: Shivknight: Tons of fun playing you, our matches were so close! Zim told me that they were some of the most intense matches she's ever seen me play. Also, I just realized that I accidentally violated DSR when I CP'd you to DL, which I had beaten you on in game 1 -.-' Now's your chance to contest the result of our match.

Thanks to everyone else who was there, too, we all had a great time!

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
^Stop calling me Xander. x_x

I don't mind (too much) in person when I'm not presenting, but outside of that, it really does bother me.

Also, expect Spencer to start outing me any chance he gets. >_>

oksas

oak-sauce
@DTF: not sure about the bugbites... it's been happening to me every now and then though actually. when i first moved in there were some gaps in the floor to the outside (cool house, rite????) but i patched those up. the concentration of dudes and food probably attracted some bugs though

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I've got most of the videos edited and will upload them shortly. Mizuki, do you want me to put in my descriptions of your matches that you used to be known as Rubyiris? I'll assume no if I don't hear otherwise.

EDIT: Vids uploaded! There are about 4 matches where I don't know who is who, so please comment on them or something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVevARlfZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeorcZ8wUic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BviOdrGyRQM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqnDP0rx7A

Top Bottom