• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M singleplayer

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
When Brawl was released, I wasn't really an active smasher, or even gamer. When I started playing properly I played Melee at once and never really had any interest for Brawl.
The only bad part of this is that I never played the single player, which I think seems pretty fun and well-designed. But it would be way more fun with Project M physics and movement imo.

Are there any plans of making the single player part completely playable in Project M? I understand that it's not a priority but it might be an interesting side project for some bored programmers/modders.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
If classic mode could be trimmed down from it's boring and absurd brawl length that would be pretty swell

MVP

Smash Ace
I think it'd be cool is they modified single player into like a series of tests to make your game better (if that's possible). Like for example (this is just off the top of my head)

ex: land 5 knees with falcon or take less than 20% damage and win

Just stuff like that. I think i'd be fun and would improve your game.

Or just change single player to have fun events

Revven

FrankerZ
We're considering looking at single player modes when we're done with what we're mostly concerned with atm which is multiplayer. Until then, single player's gonna remain the same for now.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Also Single-player will be a whole lot more operational when all characters are released, for obvious reasons.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
We're considering looking at single player modes when we're done with what we're mostly concerned with atm which is multiplayer. Until then, single player's gonna remain the same for now.
thats pretty damn cool.
then i wont play it in brawl and just wait for the pm release =)

Isprayaxe

Smash Apprentice
I think it'd be cool is they modified single player into like a series of tests to make your game better (if that's possible). Like for example (this is just off the top of my head)

ex: land 5 knees with falcon or take less than 20% damage and win

Just stuff like that. I think i'd be fun and would improve your game.

Or just change single player to have fun events
This is a really good idea, however I think multiplayer should have priority

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Somebody made a custom All-Star mode for Demo 2.1 that had only 2.1 characters and correctly matched stages, I'm still waiting on a 2.5 version of that :\

Top Bottom