• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Samus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
Is the goal to make samus identical to her melee self, or will there be changes? (This is a completely general question and the answer I'm looking for is either "shell be 100% like melee" or "There will be changes").

I only ask since sakurai just released the smash 4 samus will be way different and modeled after her Other M self. Just interested thanks!

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Is the goal to make samus identical to her melee self, or will there be changes? (This is a completely general question and the answer I'm looking for is either "shell be 100% like melee" or "There will be changes").

I only ask since sakurai just released the smash 4 samus will be way different and modeled after her Other M self. Just interested thanks!
I heard they're probably going to use her super missiles from brawl, which is a good thing imo because those things are ****ing awesome. Also she will have Zair, which is really useful. Other than that and a few minor tweaks I think it'll probably be closer to her melee form.

But the PMBR is known for pulling out new moves and **** from other games so we never know!

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
I heard they're probably going to use her super missiles from brawl, which is a good thing imo because those things are ****ing awesome. Also she will have Zair, which is really useful. Other than that and a few minor tweaks it will be closely resembling her Melee form, such as the rest of the melee cast.
I still think they should re-design some of the melee cast to bring them into a new meta. I figured that would be a better way to "please god nerf those *****es" than just saying "please god nerf those *****es."

himemiya

Smash Lord

links are doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom