• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project m on PAL wii with SDHC?

mthornit

Smash Rookie
I have a PAL wii, and a 32 gb SDHC micro and adapter. I have homebrew on my wii, and USB loader. I want project m to work for it, but since i have PAL wii and brawl disc, i haven't found any guides that worked for me. I am willing to buy a 2 gb SD card if necessary.

Sorry for my English.

-mthornit

EDIT- Most links seem to be taken down, for NTSC. Is it really legal? i have the PAL disk, but still. That doesn't really mean that you can just install another copy right? I'm only missing the WBFS manager part (wich was where i messed up last time.)

Last edited:

mthornit

Smash Rookie
I have already tried that method, but i think i know what i did wrong. I have a question. Will my SDHC work as a normal SD if i use a program to make its capacity smaller?

Thx for the reply!

mthornit

Smash Rookie
I have already tried that method, but i think i know what i did wrong. I have a question. Will my SDHC work as a normal SD if i use a program to make its capacity smaller?

Thx for the reply!
And if i need to buy a 2gb sd, should it be Transcend or Sandisk?

EDIT- Most links seem to be taken down, for NTSC. Is it really legal? i have the PAL disk, but still. That doesn't really mean that you can just install another copy right? I'm only missing the WBFS manager part (wich was where i messed up last time.)

Last edited:

mthornit

Smash Rookie
you only need 2gb SD for hackless method. what did you do wrong?

Please edit your posts instead of double posting.
Most links seem to be taken down, for NTSC. Is it really legal? i have the PAL disk, but still. That doesn't really mean that you can just install another copy right? I'm only missing the WBFS manager part (wich was where i messed up last time.)
I know you wanted me to edit posts but i waited so long, and i did edit posts. I really need this answered.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Oh, posting a new reply is fine with just try to avoid posting twice in a row.

Honestly, I have no idea what your countries law is on backup copies of games. I can't answer to its legality.

I also can't advise you on how to obtain an iso via pirating/torrents . That's against forum rules.

A legitimate way would be to buy an ntsc disc and use a homebrew app to rip it to usb drive. (cleanrip).

mthornit

Smash Rookie
Oh, posting a new reply is fine with just try to avoid posting twice in a row.

Honestly, I have no idea what your countries law is on backup copies of games. I can't answer to its legality.

I also can't advise you on how to obtain an iso via pirating/torrents . That's against forum rules.

A legitimate way would be to buy an ntsc disc and use a homebrew app to rip it to usb drive. (cleanrip).
Hm... Well, im from Denmark. I know where to find the .iso of the NTSC game. Hopefully its legal. If you dont know, i will be searching around to find out.

Top Bottom