• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M not working

Koofoo78

Smash Rookie
I have a 2gb sd card not sdhc with version 3.6 of hackless, no matter what i do when I click on stage builder a loading wheel will appear for around 5 seconds then it'll just take me into the stage building menu, i've tried unlocking it and its on fat 32, i've even tried putting the base files in and the file named "vanilla 3.6" but it does the exact same thing, the sd card icon glows blue when i put it in so i know its reading it i've been trying at this for a while now so i thought i'd come here, also im on wii u not wii (and i only insert the card in wii mode) I installed the vanilla 3.6 file from an official reddit post, when that didnt work I went to https://pmunofficial.com/en/download/ and it still didnt work, and idk if this helps but I saw somewhere that if you had project m on the console before it might mess it up and i need to clear the cache, so do i need to do that and would it delete my save data or just the temp files for project M?

Top Bottom