• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M not loading up

DownsideC

Smash Cadet
NNID
Audiohades50
3DS FC
3797-8964-1796
I install a couple of my own mods in project m 3.6, and it worked perfectly fine for the first couple. Then, after I add quite a lot of mods, it doesn't boot up. My controller turns off and I wait about 10 mins, and it doesn't load. Anybody knows why?

(Note: Nothing is wrong with the mods, it works perfectly fine when I install them into my PM backup, I also was sure that I installed the mods correctly, It happens when I install a lot of mods)

Last edited:
I install a couple of my own mods in project m 3.6, and it worked perfectly fine the first couple. Then, after I add quit a lot, it doesn't boot up. My controller turns off and I wait about 10 mins, it doesn't load. Anybody knows why?

(Note:
you probably just have too many mods, also try double-checking to see if any of those mods ARENT compatible with project m, also if you know of any good superhero texture mods lemme know.

Last edited:

DownsideC

Smash Cadet
NNID
Audiohades50
3DS FC
3797-8964-1796
you probably just have too many mods, also try checking to see if any of those mods ARENT compatible with project m, also if you know of any good superhero texture mods lemme know.

Hmm, that sucks. I want a crapfull of mods in my PM.
Thanks anyways, I'll look into some Superhero mods for ya.

Top Bottom