• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

project M "my music" help

rob778899

Smash Rookie

Just replace this image in your mind, with project M's version. How (or could) you be able to replace the text for each of them? for example: changing "Delfine Plaza" into: Vs. Jhoto gym theme etc.

i simply would like to know if it's possble.... and if it can be done :D

thank you

Sundark

Smash Apprentice
These are handled by the file mu_menumain in... somewhere. I think the folder's called menu2. Brawl Song Manager can update these with a drop-down menu option that's separate from updating the .gct and info.pac files. You can also handle them in BrawlBox, though I'm unsure of the specifics for that.

rob778899

Smash Rookie
These are handled by the file mu_menumain in... somewhere. I think the folder's called menu2. Brawl Song Manager can update these with a drop-down menu option that's separate from updating the .gct and info.pac files. You can also handle them in BrawlBox, though I'm unsure of the specifics for that.
I'll try it... but i am looking primarily for a BrawlBox method :)

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
I'll try it... but i am looking primarily for a BrawlBox method :)
In brawl box open projectm/pf/menu2/mu_menumain.pac
Edit the song names in MiscData[7]
I suggest once you're done naming the songs to right click and export MiscData[7] and replace MiscData[140] in info2/info.pac and info_training.pac to change the music names ingame and in training mode.

rob778899

Smash Rookie
In brawl box open projectm/pf/menu2/mu_menumain.pac
Edit the song names in MiscData[7]
I suggest once you're done naming the songs to right click and export MiscData[7] and replace MiscData[140] in info2/info.pac and info_training.pac to change the music names ingame and in training mode.
THANKS MATE! really appreciate it :).

Top Bottom