• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Music

Do you like how the new announcer sounds?

• Total voters

The Usurper

Smash Rookie
What if the L-pressed stages had a different music section from the default stages' music? For example, what if I wanted to listen to "Delfino's Secret" only on Delfino's Secret, and "Ricco Harbor" only on Delfino Plaza? Normally, as y'all may know, if you set up the music for the default stage, that song will be played for both it and the L-pressed stage (e.g. "Delfino's Secret" will be played on both Delfino's Secret and Delfino Plaza).

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
You aren't alone in wanting this lol...I'm sure we all do. It's just an unfortunate limitation of ASL.

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I think it says something when the poll results say that the only person to say yes was named "TrollingGuy" Also, I hadn't even thought about the different stages having the same music. But I'm not sure of any way they could let you pick that without having to change a lot of code it seems like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom