• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Looking for people to practice/learn the game with

soulsilver11

Smash Rookie
NNID
soulsilver11
Switch FC
3709-3494-1012
Hello my name is soul and this is my first post on smash forums. Im new to project m and enjoy it alot, so ive been practicing frequently. So i decided to go ahead and try netplay for it since i usually just practice stuff on a lvl 9 npc. it would be great to find someone to fight and enjoy playing the game with, using skype calls to communicate while playing, since i usually play alone. id love to learn more things about the game, since i enjoy it so much. So does anyone want to come play project m with me? There are alot of characters im interested in playing, but not sure what to main, but so far roy has been going well for me along with ike, link and toon link. for secondaries, pit/falco/lucas are characters im interested as using as secondaries. let me know if anyone would like to play, and ill pm you my skype info.

Phenxmaster12

Smash Rookie
Im new but an experienced player I could always help out with some of the characters techniques if you want....

Smolder

Smash Apprentice
Hey, man. I'm a Roy main as well. Go ahead and throw me your Skype info and we'll get some games in!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey there, man. I'd be up for fighting you, I see that you play Roy. I dunno if you have a Skype or not, but my ID there is thedoctorfelix so you can add me there so we can communicate easier. I'll possibly have the time to fight this afternoon, but I'll notify you just in case.

samdavis

Smash Rookie
i love roy, i would like to hear more about how beat links projectiles, with roy

Phenxmaster12

Smash Rookie
To perfect shield: when the projectile is about in the middle of your shield ( not the character but the rim of your shield towards you) it includes alot of timing so practice with projectile character( samus, link, toon link, mario, luigi......hopefully you get the idea)also know that roy's counter is very effective against sword characters, so use it only when he's trying to either smash you are keep you off the ledge

Last edited:

soulsilver11

Smash Rookie
NNID
soulsilver11
Switch FC
3709-3494-1012
thx for all the replies guyz, i think im leaning more towards wolf now. tried falco and didnt fit me well, but wolf is very fun. i still lpay alot of other chars, but ima try to focus on wolf.

Ner0

Smash Cadet
nice to meet you soul, im Ner0, and i just started playing project m as well, since i started playing ive quickly bested the cpu players, and would be delighted in playing and discussing with another new smasher
add me should you feel inclined

Phenxmaster12

Smash Rookie
thx for all the replies guyz, i think im leaning more towards wolf now. tried falco and didnt fit me well, but wolf is very fun. i still lpay alot of other chars, but ima try to focus on wolf.
Gimme some time and I help with the techs on wolf; estimated time about 24 hrs

Phenxmaster12

Smash Rookie
Sorry, if I cant show you im having difficulties with my project m , it seems to not want to be read so my combo video may take a while( I am not great on making videos but it gets the point through at least) I will see what I can do tomorrow.

soulsilver11

Smash Rookie
NNID
soulsilver11
Switch FC
3709-3494-1012
Sorry, if I cant show you im having difficulties with my project m , it seems to not want to be read so my combo video may take a while( I am not great on making videos but it gets the point through at least) I will see what I can do tomorrow.
its fine

Top Bottom