• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Loading

Sur Fartsalot

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I have been playing project M for about 2 weeks now, and occasionally I've had to redownload it. This time I downloaded it however, it loaded the project M new starting cutscene (the one where it shows all the characters), but after iI press A, it always loads the brawl menu. I have it formatted to Fat32, removed all stages, reinstalled it multiple times, rebooted my wii, tried waiting a few minutes, etc. If there is anything you can do to help me with my problem, that would be great. Thanks!

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
Is it a clean installation? Or have you modified anything in it? Also, how do you load the game?

Sur Fartsalot

Smash Apprentice
My Wii is hackless, I have not modded anything on it, and I load it through stage builder like normal. Before yesterday, it worked perfectly fine. I had been using it two weeks

Top Bottom