• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Loading Strangely Then Crashing

ImThatGuy

Smash Cadet
Hi, recently my wii stopped reading discs so I decided to load Project M via USB device and this past weekend, I took the necessary steps with the netplay builder for 3.6 (using the console builder option) and I got it to work for around an hour or two before it crashed on me after I unlocked the Tails trophy ( I dont understand why it crashed in the first place) after this it wouldnt load up again, so I tried going through the steps again, redownloading brawl and putting it through the builder again, but now, whenever I do, Project M either wont load at all or when it does, it loads with characters not being unlocked, Zelda and Sheik being in the same css portrait, the stagelist in a different format and characters not having the PM costumes, but it still loads the different artstyle and announcer of Project M, does anyone understand why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Top Bottom