• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M ISO

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I know lots of you dabble further into wii hacking than just smash brothers. For those that use USB loaders I have some good news for you. A fellow wii hacker created an amazing Brawl hacks ISO creator! This mean you can now launch your hacks directly from your usb rather than having to use you disk!
Here's the download link, it has all the instructions in the read me.
http://filetrip.net/wii-downloads/tools-utilities/download-ssbb-mod-iso-builder-100-f32170.html
If you do create a custom build I would love if you we're to upload it. Unfortunately I only own a mac so I am unable to dot his my self but tell me how it works for you guys.
:smirk:

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
I only own a mac as well...and configurable usb loader, usb loader gx, and wiiflow all support ocarina.

So you can load project M just using ur sd card as normal from a usb loader. I do.

Creating a new ISO anytime you want to change a file on your P:M build would become very annoying, especially when its absolutely not needed.

Sorry:(

Smash Apprentice
I am down to make the ISO, but my computer said the file looked malicious when I tried to download it from the website. Do you know where this hacks-ISO-creator comes from? I'm just suspicious of it.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I use this,but everytime I want to add something I got to redo this whole process which takes like 40min...I need to buy a new sd card.

Also apparently the Build_ISO.bat in the original post does not work with 2.6b.On post #18 you can find a .bat that works on 2.6 then on post#38 you can find directions to modify the Build_ISO.bat to work with PM 2.6b.I would upload the Build_ISO.bat as a zip file,but when I click upload is says there is an error.

You might need to change the GCT size even higher when 3.0 comes out because of the clone engine codes.I will try to do this and post back with results when 3.0 comes out.

Top Bottom