• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M is not canon!

is Project M canon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dankmlgnoscope

Smash Rookie
NNID
xatuisthebest
people, no matter how good PM is, remember that it is just a fan game, a hack even, i think it shouldn't have a section on here and should be part of brawl workshop, either that or give crusade and flash 2 their own sections.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Thoughts like this do not matter. The PM section isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Umm... Technically speaking none of the Smash games are considered cannon by the various characters respective series.,. So yeah, nothing is technically "cannon" in any Smash game.

Also PM is the best Smash game in regards to balance and it's ever evolving & updating nature (*and in terms of gameplay*) so it deserves it own spot solely on that imho. But although I completely disagree with the OP one thing I inedvertanlly agree with is the notion that it would actually be quite nice if SSF2 and Crusade get their own sections as well, as they are very popular fan games also.

dankmlgnoscope

Smash Rookie
NNID
xatuisthebest
no, for wii u is the best smash game. but as i said, the clone characters info would be taken to brawl workshop.

Lorenzo The Comic

Smash Journeyman
some place pronounced like a Pokémon Website
NNID
OutboundKid
but as i said, the clone characters info would be taken to brawl workshop.
I don't get this statement, as the Clone Engine characters occupy their own slot as well as using separate sounds from the characters that they are cloned from.

Exactly what makes Smash 4 the "best" Smash Bros game?

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
My project m fanfic is so canon, I asked samurai and everything.

dankmlgnoscope

Smash Rookie
NNID
xatuisthebest
I don't get this statement, as the Clone Engine characters occupy their own slot as well as using separate sounds from the characters that they are cloned from.

Exactly what makes Smash 4 the "best" Smash Bros game?
wii u is the best because: duck hunt duo, pac-man, more trophies, more music, koopalings, pac-land stage, duck hunt stage, more varied stages, retro love and the fact that it has the good roy.

Golf Actual

Smash Rookie
Smashboards is, you know, "Home of the Smash community." And Project M is a product of the community. If you'd prefer a forum where PM is not discussed, you could always go to Nintendo's forums.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Did we really take a bait post from a guy named dankmlgnoscope seriously?

Not sure if trolling or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom