• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M freezing at green/purple screen

Akaito_ShionV

Smash Rookie
Hi. I've been trying to get Project M 3.6 to work, I've got a 2G SD card and I've installed PM and extracted it to my SD card root just how it's suppose to be, and as I start Brawl and try to go to stage builder it would start up on the black screen but after like 5 seconds, my whole screen goes green and purple and I'd have to unplug my Wii. This keeps happening and I've formatted my SD card to FAT32, deleted all stages, etc. I've did everything but nothings working.. I need help with this.

Akaito_ShionV

Smash Rookie
I've eventually got the issue, PM is working now. The game is wonderful! :) This thread can be ignored now.

KarmaRich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4210-4445-3898
Can you tell me how you fixed it? I'm having a similar issue and nothing I do seems to work

nyricanjr

Smash Rookie
Forgot about the memory card thing after updating. I thought they'd fix that with the full release

Top Bottom