• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Download on iMac Help

TheHeroOfTime333

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to download hackles Project M onto my SD card. I'm using an iMac and it's automatically unzipping the file when it's downloaded. When I move the files to the SD card and I try to boot up the game from my Wii it doesn't launch PM from the stage select (Yes I did all of the required steps) Is there a reason why it won't work? Or anyway someone can help? I'm at my whit's end. I can't get it to work and I've been trying and trying.

UPDATE: I went to my friend's house and did everything the exact same way from his PC (a Windows 8 I believe) and it worked fine. Dunno what the issue was

Last edited:

jam3s007

Smash Cadet
Is it a 2Gb non sdhc sd card? Did you delete the stages present in the stage builder? Are your GC memory cards removed? You have the hackless version correct?

Top Bottom