• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M, Dolphin help

juvi97

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I was unable to find anyone who had previously posted this type of a request, and the reddit page this concerns had no answers for the person who asked.

I want to get a new stage pack incorporated into project m. See: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/1aoegg/a_comprehensive_project_m_stage_build_77_stages/

The only thing is, I am playing project m off of dolphin. I am only a user and am pretty unfamiliar with the code. Could somebody please post a comprehensive guide as to how I could do this or just inform me if it is impossible to do so?

Thank you

juvi97

Smash Rookie
Any takers? (Sorry if this counts as spamming, just let me know)

Badge

Smash Apprentice
If you're using a virtual SD card, you can treat it just like you would a normal one with the homebrew build of Project:M installed. The pack you linked looks like it's a full build for the hackless version. Open your virtual SD card (e.g. via WinImage), overwrite your old "private" folder with the one provided in the stage pack download, then delete the "st" folder under private\wii\app\RSBE, save, close WinImage and it should work. Better make a backup of your virtual SD card, though, as I may have overlooked something.

Doq

Smash Lord
You would have to replace all of the stage files directly into the ISO (the File Patch Code is not compatible with Dolphin) and load as usual.

Timde9

Smash Cadet
actually you can create a virtual sd card using easy dolphin sd card maker. load all the files onto the virtual sd with winimage and turn on the option for sd card in dolphin config>wii options. Then find a gecko os.wad file and put it in your games folder. start gecko and your golden. That's how I play :D

Timde9

Smash Cadet
Doctor Kirby the file patch codes works fine on my version of dolphin. I have the stable 3.5 release. REPEAT. You do not have to replace every single file in the ISO!

Top Bottom