• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Codelist?

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Hello; is it possible anyone could give me a full list of the codes in Project: M's .gct? Just in case I want to mix and match which ones I want for fun.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
The decompiling and distribution of the P:M codes we're prohibited iirc.

There was a guy who went around and did it tho. The Project M+ guy I think.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Why would the PMDT prohibit distributing codes? That's completely ridiculous--it's a FAN game. They're not doing this for money, they're doing it for the fans. What is the sense in withholding information?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Because a lot of the codes only came to fruition through the development of the game and a number of the devs don't want their 4+ years worth of work to simply be "open to the public." Being a fan mod doesn't entitle anyone to anything that occurs behind the scenes when they aren't the ones slaving away reverse engineering the game just so an internet random can appear, swipe some codes for their own mod and claim that they're special.

Seems perfectly logical to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom