• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - CEO 2014 Project M CEO 2014 Pack

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Download the Project M CEO 2014 Pack here
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A PACK FOR 3.02. This is not an official Project M build. You must already have 3.02 on your SD card, and then you extract and replace this to the root of your card.

This pack comes with:
CEO starts THIS FRIDAY the 27th. Be sure to tune in at 8pm for a special tournament! You won't want to miss this. I'll leave this thread up until CEO starts, and then I'll put up a CEO discussion thread. Character discussion threads will resume on Monday. I'm looking forward to meeting you all there!

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
I liked the Norfair stage design. I've always wanted to use X Music for that stage during a tournament so I hope it does become official.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys. The new Norfair is currently banned because people don't have experience with it yet. If you and your opponent feel comfortable with it, it's in the rules to be able to counter pick to it. Just make sure it's ok with both of you first.
  • Player’s Choice Clause: You may play by a rule outside of this ruleset if your opponent agrees to it as long as it does not deliberately delay the tournament process.
That being said, I encourage people to try it out during downtime and friendlies. I wanna get people's feedback from it in person, and I will be asking you guys questions on what you think.

Last edited:

Dron

Smash Apprentice
I noticed even though Distant Planet is blacked out on the SSS and is presumably banned, it has the "counterpick" text when you scroll over it. I'm guessing this is just an oversight, yeah?

qpMONKEYMIKEqp

Smash Cadet
This helps a lot for picking starters and counterpicks! I don't fully understand the banns and counterpicks? when i went to my first tournament it was easy because i had someone sitting next to me to help out. But when i have friends over i would like to practice the format i follow at tournaments.

Is there a thread on smash boards that thoroughly explains banns? i understand how to pick the first map but thats about it.... I dont really understand counterpicks. I have downloaded and installed this CEO pack so if someone could explain how to do the banns that would be great =]

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
This helps a lot for picking starters and counterpicks! I don't fully understand the banns and counterpicks? when i went to my first tournament it was easy because i had someone sitting next to me to help out. But when i have friends over i would like to practice the format i follow at tournaments.

Is there a thread on smash boards that thoroughly explains banns? i understand how to pick the first map but thats about it.... I dont really understand counterpicks. I have downloaded and installed this CEO pack so if someone could explain how to do the banns that would be great =]
You can basically tell your friends that the counterpicks are the stages that can be chosen after the first stage. Banning counterpicks is the winner choosing 3-4 stages that he/she doesn't want the loser to pick, because the loser gets the opportunity to pick the next stage (outside the bans). Does that make sense?

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
What's the DKC music played between matches and the jazzy music that plays on the Project M matches? (As heard in most matches in the Top 8) Is that part of the OC Remix pack? What are the song titles? I figure they might be OC Remixes and I'd love to download the mp3s individually!

Last edited:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
What's the DKC music played between matches and the jazzy music that plays on the Project M matches? (As heard in most matches in the Top 8) Is that part of the OC Remix pack? What are the song titles? I figure they might be OC Remixes and I'd love to download the mp3s individually!
I had a couple of friends that were seeking for it too, i couldnt find it either, so i made my own version but with the entire song instead of the initial fragment, if you want it:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93823550/Aquatic Ambiance DnB.mp3

JakieWinks

Smash Apprentice
Was it your music that was playing on the ceo stream? I absolutely loved the tracks the were played but the names of the songs weren't changed so I didn't know what they were.

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
So the music pack here is the same one used at CEO correct?

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Does this work with a hackless version of pm. Cuzmine isn't working for some reason

JiFoJoka

Smash Cadet
I've been trying to found out if the Norfair V2.0 has been updated since the one I'm using currently have characters spawning in mid-air at the start.

Top Bottom