• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project m 3.6 issues

Demspikesforu98

Smash Rookie
If anyone can help it would mean a lot , so i downloaded Pm3.6 on my 2gb SD card and when i go to then stage builder it all works until i press play it just takes me back to the wii menu , also when i go to the update it says xml not found or something. and when i try to update it just doesnt go it keeps going on a constant loop. i really wanna play Project m again it just wont work ..... plz help

Warning Received
If anyone can help it would mean a lot , so i downloaded Pm3.6 on my 2gb SD card and when i go to then stage builder it all works until i press play it just takes me back to the wii menu , also when i go to the update it says xml not found or something. and when i try to update it just doesnt go it keeps going on a constant loop. i really wanna play Project m again it just wont work ..... plz help
just a moment

BroodlingX2

Smash Rookie
Same problem with me. I had a ton of other issues that I took care of individually hopefully this will be the last road block.

pkjay17

Smash Rookie
I'm having the same problem. 3.5 worked great but when I tried the 3.6 Beta I had this happen. I thought maybe it was just something they would fix in Beta.

Really wanting to play 3.6, hope someone can help. :D

Last edited:

Zakwern

Smash Rookie
I have tried formatting it in FAT and FAT32 and both still have the same problem. I also tried going back to 3.5 but still same issue.tried a different computer still same issue.

Top Bottom