• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 (Homebrew) Problem

Piko10e

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkwolf5056
3DS FC
1762-3015-1257
So I use a hombrewed wii and I followed every instruction on the fourms and on the Project M website to install it but to no success. Then there was a fourm that told me to download a gecko file and it would work. Problem was is that it doesn't work stating that their is to many codes to load. I'm just wondering at this point if it's even worth it to keep trying cause nothing I do works. But I don't want to go out and buy a wii just to play Project M especially since I don't have the money right now. I hoping to get this fixed so other people who have a homebrewed wii can get this to work. Thnx.

Isaaclipse

Smash Rookie
NNID
melroph
3DS FC
2294-4981-0773
I am also having issues similar to yours. When I load Project M from Homebrew channel it takes me to the Wii menu screen, and the game does not load. I have tried everything.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
In my experience, opening gameconfig.txt and changine codelistend to a larger number solves this problem. So try that.

Top Bottom