• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Hackless No Network/Unable To Play Online 50320

RobbyKujo

Smash Rookie
After many rigorous hours searching above and beyond on these forums and google, I come up empty handed with no answers. So, this is my last resort.

Before reading on, things I've tried: Redownloading PM itself, reformatting SD card, resetting internet, resetting my wii, trying a different SD card, redoing the file switching process that enables online play, setting up a wired connection using an adapter, tried switching to wifi connection

First off, when I get into the 3.6 Launcher and select Update, it states I have no internet "No Network" even though the wii is connected to internet.
After getting into the game itself and selecting the Play Online option, it states that I cannot connect to the servers due to me not being connected to the internet, and it gives me a 50320 Error code.

Shoot some ideas. I'm backed into a corner here, not much else I can do. That's where you come in! Spread the knowledge, help me out ;)

Thanks in advance.

Philosiraptor Wisdom

Smash Rookie
After many rigorous hours searching above and beyond on these forums and google, I come up empty handed with no answers. So, this is my last resort.

Before reading on, things I've tried: Redownloading PM itself, reformatting SD card, resetting internet, resetting my wii, trying a different SD card, redoing the file switching process that enables online play, setting up a wired connection using an adapter, tried switching to wifi connection

First off, when I get into the 3.6 Launcher and select Update, it states I have no internet "No Network" even though the wii is connected to internet.
After getting into the game itself and selecting the Play Online option, it states that I cannot connect to the servers due to me not being connected to the internet, and it gives me a 50320 Error code.

Shoot some ideas. I'm backed into a corner here, not much else I can do. That's where you come in! Spread the knowledge, help me out ;)

Thanks in advance.
I had asked a similar question earlier with no replies. It seems that the project M 3.6 beta is incompatible with the hackless methods, which really sucks. I don't know what the guys at project M are doing to fix it, but right now thats what it looks like. I'm sorry I couldn't help. I've tried everything as well this weekend too with no luck.

Tubypeed

Smash Rookie
This **** is happening to me too! I really wish someone knew how to fix it! Very annoyed!

Top Bottom