• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Beta not loading on vWii

DrewThatGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
dkellenberger
3DS FC
2234-7186-0975
Hello!

I have been trying to get Project M 3.6 Beta to work on my vWii. Homebrew and hackless both don't load. The only thing that loads is the character select screen with everything in Project M's order. Please help!

Thanks
Drew That Gamer

AvengingRage

Smash Rookie
NNID
Toadament
First of all, where are you loading it from? CD drive or ISO backup? Second, your sd card might be too big for Project M. What is the size of your SD? If its 4 gigs or higher. it wont work. But since you have homebrew you can probably get a Project M iso.

NNID: Toadament

Last edited:

DrewThatGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
dkellenberger
3DS FC
2234-7186-0975
First of all, where are you loading it from? CD drive or ISO backup? Second, your sd card might be too big for Project M. What is the size of your SD? If its 4 gigs or higher. it wont work. But since you have homebrew you can probably get a Project M iso.

NNID: Toadament
I have been loading it from a WBFS backup through USB Loader GX. The size of my SD is 2 GB, so it should work. The same thing happens when I get a PM ISO.

Top Bottom