• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Beta "Info.xml cannot be found"

Majoralink55

Smash Rookie
So, I apologize for placing this here, but I really have no clue as to where else I should put this. I am using Project M 3.6 Beta Hackless. When I load up the Project M launcher via stage builder I have to update it to play Project M 3.6 Beta. When I try to I get the following message; "Project M info.xml file not found, would you like to force the version 3.00?" Weather I hit yes or no doesn't matter because then this next message appears "New update available, Version 1.00 to Version 1.11." In which case I attempt to update, but once the update is done it says "Update cannot be stored, trying again." And it goes like this in a constant loop. Once again I apologize for placing this here but I have no clue where else I could ask for help, so if anyone knows the source of this problem and or all help would be appreciated, thank you for reading this.

Top Bottom