• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Beta: Bugs that I have found.

Dr. Mario 5623

Smash Rookie
Most people have already said what I was going to say but here are some things that I have found with PM 3.6 Beta:

Every single time I start up Project M and get to the stage selection screen. The game crashes before the stage can even load.

The second time I started up the game it worked fine. To keep it simple for project M. I chose Mario to play as and Bowser to fight against. I chose the Cornaria stage. I wanted to try the N64 version of the stage. (I have a Wii Remote) When I held the minus button the stage turned into an Purple Square with a white X in it. Then I went back to the character selection screen, pressed the start button again. ( The next evens took place within 10 seconds) for some reason instead of the Project M Stage selection the game showed the Brawl stage selection screen. Then the music started to play at a higher pitch, then a higher one, the music glitched and played a garbles mess. One of the stages that the selection icon was hovering over disappeared. Then the game strait up froze. Playing that single note sound that happened whenever a Wii game crashes.

I restart everything then do the same things I did before. I was playing as Mario, I was fighting Bowser. But this time I just chose the normal Cornaria stage. It worked perfectly. Obviously the A.I. was broken, i only put ti on level three but it was still acting strange. Bowser kept doing his neutral standard attack. But after about the fifth time he did this he stood in a T pose. If you know about the weird T-Pose glitch that I happening now in SSB4 then you should know what I'm talking about. Bowser was literally standing in a pose that looked like a T, and every single time after that he would do that same thing. but he would return to normal after the attack ended. For some reason seeing bowser looking like that creeped me out for some reason. So I ended the match. Then the game crashed. Now EVERY SINGLE TIME I start up 3.6 Beta it crashes before I can even get to a stage.

Another thing that happened to me was when I went to stage builder. The glitchy mess happened and then I was to the Project M boot-up screen . For some reason I decided to go to the update bar too see if I was doing the things I did right too get this version. It said that it needed to update, so I let it update. Then it said that the file ProjectMupdate.exe could not be found. That file was not in the download if I recall correctly. Now today I just leave Brawl in its case and I deleted the 3.6 Beta files of my 2GB SD card. I'm just going to wait until the full, fixed, un- buggy, un-glithch, amazing, best version of project M comes out. Until then I'm going to re-download 3.5 and play that. Hope this helps you.

P.S: I'm new to this site and I just made my account today. Hopfully you guys up at Project M headquarters will read this and be helped by it. Take care.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
These are all user-side problems and are not classified as bugs. Reformat your sd card and try again, otherwise you'll just be sitting and waiting a while for a version that plays out just like the current albeit with slight fixes.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
This sounds like the beginning of a great creepypasta

I woke up from my nightmare and for a split second I could have sworn I saw the familiar and haunting image of Bowser in a T-pose out of the corner of my eye.

Last edited:
Top Bottom