• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.02 Released! (Changelog in post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
Of course. Still not working. I'm pretty sure you are supposed to, but let me just ask. You extract EVERYTHING from the homebrew.zip and put it on your SD card without changing anything, right? I figured because I'm trying to load P:M up on USB, maybe I had to change around some things. Also, is there a way to specify custom paths in CFG USB Loader? Maybe that's the issue. I know you can on USB Loader GX, but I dunno about CFG.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe chmod 777 those files on the SD card? I dunno lol just throwin' stuff out there

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Did they change how Turbo Mode works? I remember in 3.0 only a select few moves could cancel into themselves(namely Toon Link's grounded Up-B), but when I upgraded to 3.02(I missed 3.01), it seems that almost every move can cancel into itself, with a few exceptions(like Lucario's Side-B). Was this intended? I don't see anything about it in the changelog.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
I'm using Daakun's Riivo version and everything works besides Mario's cape, I redownloaded but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions? And if not can someone please upload their FitMario.pac and FitMarioMotionEtc.pac?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Did they change how Turbo Mode works? I remember in 3.0 only a select few moves could cancel into themselves(namely Toon Link's grounded Up-B), but when I upgraded to 3.02(I missed 3.01), it seems that almost every move can cancel into itself, with a few exceptions(like Lucario's Side-B). Was this intended? I don't see anything about it in the changelog.
Turbo mode has always been like that.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
I swear at first release moves were not able to be cancelled into themselves, except for a few, but now almost all moves can do it.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I swear at first release moves were not able to be cancelled into themselves, except for a few, but now almost all moves can do it.
Well Lucario can only cancel *checks* (Lucario mains should know this stuff!) Jabs or Dash Attacks -> Tilts -> Smashs -> Specials or Aerials -> Specials, but Turbo mode has always been able to cancel anything into anything.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Sometimes for me it would cancel into other attacks but not the same ones,sometimes it would wierd.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Likewise, all smash attacks can be repeated.
Up-smash -> jump -> up-smash
Down-smash -> crouch -> down-smash (this doesn't feel like it should work but it does)
F-smash -> dash -> F-smash (Try this as Wolf for a fun time.)

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Okay, now when I do Turbo Mode, I can no longer cancel moves into themselves. Toon Link's grounded Up-B still cancels into itself, but earlier, I was able to cancel almost EVERYTHING into itself. A few specific things I remember is using Link/Samus' Up-B to endlessly climb with an enemy in the air. Now, neither are working, when I remember doing it just a couple days ago, though I have not changed ANY files on my card. I think Turbo Mode is more broken than intended.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
You came close to Turbo enlightenment, but you lost it when you questioned yourself. Continue your training, acolyte Fart.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So bit of a weird issue; even with a totally fresh download on an SD card I know is perfectly fine, and empty otherwise, my GameCube controllers stop working as soon as I hit "Play" on the launcher.

This happened in previous builds as soon as 2.5 hit, and has happened since, but I always thought the issue was related to Gecko, and that's what I'd been told, and now that Gecko is no longer being used (Hackless method, by the way) I'm not really sure what's going on.

To clarify, my GC controllers work perfectly fine for everything on the Wii, except for PM. (Even Brawl.)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it happened to me on, like... v.1.2 or something and i had to use riivo until i tried the 3.0 one : /

XRagingxDemonX

Smash Cadet
Where is the change-log for 3.01 to 3.02?? Even the original post still says 3.01. So i'm curious as to what has changed. (since i still have to find a way to get usb loader to work to test the iso i found... I cant test it myself)

Anyone knows how to get usb loader gx to work?? It keeps saying error when i try to install any cIso

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
Where is the change-log for 3.01 to 3.02?? Even the original post still says 3.01. So i'm curious as to what has changed. (since i still have to find a way to get usb loader to work to test the iso i found... I cant test it myself)

Anyone knows how to get usb loader gx to work?? It keeps saying error when i try to install any cIso
-Roy's Final Smash no longer makes him invisible under certain circumstances.
-Lucario Kirby Hat Aura Sphere Cancel Glitch fixed.
-Falco's F-Smash charge effects moved to his legs.
-Names on the CSS had their height lowered to their original position

MadScience

Smash Rookie
I'm having a problem with my PM download. I have a 2GB SD card and I formatted it and extracted all of the nohomebrew.zip stuff into the root directory. All of my custom stages have been deleted, but when I press the play option on the launch screen I just get a black screen and it never boots up. Has anyone else run into this problem or know how to fix it?

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
I'm certainly no stranger to the wonders of technology, but the fact that you can update the Project M files through the Wii blows my mind. Maybe I'm just easily fascinated, but I like it.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I'm certainly no stranger to the wonders of technology, but the fact that you can update the Project M files through the Wii blows my mind. Maybe I'm just easily fascinated, but I like it.
Downloading PM files for wifi set doesn't seem to work for mine... and PM does not seem to load with launcher with any greater than 2gb sdhc card. Just bounces back to the menu.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
I agree completely, & I especially love it because my internet is not great, so it's nice to be able ton download just what has changed. PMBR is love, PMBR is life. Seriously, some of those guys should go on to officially be a part of the next Smash Bros. game's development.

JediLink

Smash Ace
I feel like it must be said that the launcher music is godlike. Major nostalgia. Does anyone have a YouTube or download link to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom