• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Giant Robot and Guard Character?

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
Look, I'm gonna level with you, I have no idea how this character would work, or even what it could be called. But I have no doubt that if Project Giant Robot and Guard became big hits we would eventually get some kind of character based on them... or atleast they would be possible.

I would imagine it would be some kind of combination of both the project characters, and takes advantage of the things you see in both games, since that would be much easier to make a moveset for. If the franchise gets more games in the future too then I imagine they will be a part of it aswell.

It would ofcourse be easier if this franchise had some sought of face, but for the time being The best bet is probably a giant robot.

To throw some idea's around, maybe the character trips very easily if pushed to hard, but otherwise hits hard. Maybe if the franchise gets a face it can summon robots such as the ones from giant robot and guard.

In all honesty, this character probably works better as an assist trophy, but there's no reason not to create a character thread for it.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
the games are still to early in development for us to properly how theyd could figure into smash at all

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
wow people are really grasping for new threads huh

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Not really feeling the idea. Not only is the IP so new but the character doesn't "pop" like the Inklings or Henry Fleming do. Even the thought of an assist trophy doesn't interest me.

If we get another playable robot I would much much prefer Chibi Robo. (and I think he'd be far more deserving)

Last edited:

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
In all seriousness, why did you make this thread? You don't have any actual investment in this character. No one does, he exists as a single screenshot floating in a void. What discussion can there possibly be? Who is going to support this character out of anything but a sense of obligation? I'm genuinely curious what your motivation is here.

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
In all seriousness, why did you make this thread? You don't have any actual investment in this character. No one does, he exists as a single screenshot floating in a void. What discussion can there possibly be? Who is going to support this character out of anything but a sense of obligation? I'm genuinely curious what your motivation is here.
If you want me to be honest, i was board

Top Bottom