• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Programing Mario's AI

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Is anyone good at programing Mario's AI in Project M? Mario's AI does not use its tornado move as frequently as Luigi's AI. Is there anyway to make Mario's AI use it's tornado move as much as Luigi's AI?

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Mario doesn't need to use his tornado as much as Luigi does, due to the fact that Mario has millions of other options besides using down b.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Mario does not use his down-b as much as Luigi because

a. Mario's down-b is only useful for recovery purposes
b. Any time where his down-b would be useful for any reason other then the above, there is an even more useful option that wouldn't be nearly as punishable

UchihaDiBs

Smash Rookie
I use his down-b somewhat as a mindgame. while pilling him down, I tend to SH with the momentum of the dash into a downB. It's a quick move to get behind them and 60% of the time they think you're going use another pill into a grab. It's not reliable but it's quick and a gamble.

Misinko

Smash Cadet
a. Mario's down-b is only useful for recovery purposes
I quite disagree with you on that issue. I use The Mario Tornado quite frequently for combo setups and shield pressure. If you catch your opponent in the air with his down-b, it's a great launcher, or KO move.

Top Bottom