• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Professor Pro is our Snake Overlord

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
No other snake is close to his level right, ether.

BND

Smash Apprentice
Im making a Snake guide as well lol :/
Mine will be out shortly after 3.5 releases
prof guide where :(
need moar meta

Also, Rolex did play, though it seems like he was either sandbagging to some extent or just really off with his gameplay (KTAR XI): no stickies at all IIRC. (I thought it was intentional, but Rolex vs. Chillin Rolex's last stock tranq misinput makes me think otherwise)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof guide where :(
need moar meta

Also, Rolex did play, though it seems like he was either sandbagging to some extent or just really off with his gameplay (KTAR XI): no stickies at all IIRC. (I thought it was intentional, but Rolex vs. Chillin Rolex's last stock tranq misinput makes me think otherwise)
Apologies for the lack of a guide, honestly I've been super busy and mostly with getting better at Smash lol.
I'll be in Sweden from 9-12th for BEAST V, and then from 17th-Feb 3rd I'll be in NY for Apex.

So I only have 5 days in my actual house, not enough to atm to make a guide.

I actually am going to a tournament with Rolex at on the 18th of Jan, I messaged Rolex asking if he is down for a rematch but he is not replying to me loool :p

Last edited:

LupinX

Smash Journeyman
I'm a new project m player maining snake, and I was just wondering if there are ways to keep Zelda at bay? I also find it annoying how she can change to sheik and drop my C4 lol. Please and thank you

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I'm a new project m player maining snake, and I was just wondering if there are ways to keep Zelda at bay? I also find it annoying how she can change to sheik and drop my C4 lol. Please and thank you
What I do is I try to sticky her at high percent (Around 78%) so if I get a grab she is basically dead.

Last edited:

cisyphus

Smash Ace
What I do is I try to sticky her at high percent (Around 78%) so if I get a grab she is basically dead.
What you SHOULD do is stick her immediately, because after about 20% you have very few surefire ways of getting a stick. Uthrow stick stops working at that percent if the Zelda reacts correctly. Options after that point are limited to tech reads, platform traps (via tech reading or pressuring them to shield or down throw), dair/nair into C4 (tricky because buffer roll beats this unless you're perfect), or catching them in neutral with tranq/C4. Now crafting a 3.5 Snake matchup thread 'cause we really need one let's be real.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
What you SHOULD do is stick her immediately, because after about 20% you have very few surefire ways of getting a stick. Uthrow stick stops working at that percent if the Zelda reacts correctly. Options after that point are limited to tech reads, platform traps (via tech reading or pressuring them to shield or down throw), dair/nair into C4 (tricky because buffer roll beats this unless you're perfect), or catching them in neutral with tranq/C4. Now crafting a 3.5 Snake matchup thread 'cause we really need one let's be real.
But when I get a early stick he transform into sheik to get the sticky off

LupinX

Smash Journeyman
I had no idea how technical snake could be...I mean up b reverse c4 lol
And thanks for the advice guys, appreciate it :)

Top Bottom