• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

professor layton (for entirely personal reasons)

D

Deleted member

everything i say is true, apart from all the speculation and blatant lies. this is my only post here, because this is the only thing i need to say.
professor layton in smash is the next reveal. how do i know i hear none of you ask. i dont, this is what some might call a pitiful cry for a unreasonable request, but i see it as level-5s biggest marketing opportunity, a final hoorah for layton and a possible new fanbase for spinoff mystery journey games, what do i mean, well mister rhetorical im glad you asked.
in november, laytons mystery jouneys 1, the first spinoff game was released on switch with increased graphical and system quality, likewise curious village released to the appstore with similar improvements, both of these games being sold below new game price of 60-70 monies. level-5 has no current representation in smash even though they are close partners with nintendo, there arent even any level-5 spirit jpgs. if professor layton was to be announced tomorrow, all 23 million-ish people who bought smash would have their eyes turned on the top hatted gentleman, now think. (puzzle music intensifies) if they can sell upscaled games for so cheap, then it must not take too much effort to make them, if they can upscale both 2d and 3d games, that means they can do it for the entire series.
this is the point of no return partner, if you have read this far we are now personallly connected, and you get to both hear my deepest desires, and watch them get crushed in real time. here goes. if professor layton is announced for smash, it will boost the attention for the series immensly, if in this 30 minute smash stream they also announce a bundle of the professor layton series, one cartridge upscaled for switch, set to release same date as the smash dlc, level-5 will see a huge influx of new fans, who not only have easy access to the series, but also a bridging point from smash bros.
i will be deleting my account in a day even if im right, i have homework to do and this killed 10 minutes. also sorry for speling mistaeks and Capitalisation, im too used to microsoft word. this will probably be taken down by a mod as well for some rule i didnt see,
ok bye

Top Bottom