• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems With mario.

vato_break

Smash Master
Now i used to be a pretty good mario but, my wii stoped working about a month ago and nowi started playing agian i am horrible,even matt07 will 3 stock me no joke.i am not sure what the problem is,it's either everyone has improved dramaticly or playing melee has killed my brawl skill or it is some unkowned factor that i am unaware of..Also when i play brawl i feel slow,probably because i play fast in melee. So i went back and read the stickies and stuff but, still no success ...it feels like i just picked up brawl for the first time =[. Me and matador were almost even ,me and MATADOR this is redictulous i do not understand what the problem is.I am very mad XD...Brawl feels way weird man this really sucks

Kidlat

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry to hear that mate. Just go back to training mode and work on the fundamentals.

Anyhow, do you care to have an online match with me? Maybe I can help.

vato_break

Smash Master
yeah alright i'll play you i'll be on in an hour,btw you live in Socal?
Don't bother adding the friend code i have their add this one:3824 2153 2099

The Trump Card

Smash Cadet
Vato, I think you just need to work on getting faster. You can beat me with mindgames but I can still tell that you have a hard time keeping up with me. Just practice moving faster and juggling and I'm sure you'll improve. Kudos to you Vato and I hope that you succeed with whatever path you choose.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm a SoCal guy I guess, but you don't need to pay any attention to me if you don't want to. =]

Oblique

Smash Apprentice
I feel your pain im dealing with the same problem. i haven't played brawl for a week, and before that i was only playing with wario. I came back today and got destroyed. IC i can fairly beat with mario but this time 3 stock all the time but at best i kill IC's once. DK same thing. I know the stuff i just cant seem to use it correctly. (all maths were against Kosa)

I hate this but thankfully its a phase. You will get to your normal playing skill soon......i think.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
wait you can dair to dair in one SH?
i can do 1 then dj to do another one but not do two in one sh...how is that done?
SHDair ends before you hit the ground. I've gotten into the habit of fastfalling in that time instead of doing another aerial since it's lagless.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
SHDair>DJ>Uair>Uair/Bair/Nair is a very nice combo at low percent, chances are you won't get the second Uair off on fast fallers though. You can also finish it off with an UpB if you land two Uairs.

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
I never thought of doing an Nair out of a SH Dair for some reason...
I think I'll start trying that, I usually Double Jump into Uair or Bairs

Top Bottom