• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

problems with kaillera

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i've got everything set up to play online but when i click start Netplay it only reads requesting list and no servers ever pop up. Is it a port problem?

can someone help me fix it? i've been searching but i havent seen any posts about this

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i tried that ip and 69.90.34.110:27888 and it just says connecting and never does anything...please i want to play online soo badly...

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
I dont know how to help you now
The server IP is 69.90.34.14:27888
You figure out what's wrong with your connectivity that's not allowing you to get into the server

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i turned off my windows firewall and my router firewall and the same thing happened...please has anyone else had these types of problems

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
^^^^^
thanx will do

@Meowkitty007- i really have no idea how i got it to work. I just restarted my computer and it said fixing disks and then it worked....

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
@Meowkitty007- i really have no idea how i got it to work. I just restarted my computer and it said fixing disks and then it worked....
Restart a bunch of times after making sure your firewall isn't doing some crazy beans.
Or you can try the client in the top sticky...refreshing is a bunch faster.

felix45

Smash Lord
I fix any problem I have with my PC generally by restarting it (desynch problems, lag problems, packet dropping problems) and it always fixes it.

PCs can be fixed by restarting.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
the whoel thing was pretty bizarre but yeah restarting it fixed it. i had this problem again and restarting it fixed it again...

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
I've encountered a similar problem before where i couldn't log into the server using the usual IP address, i got around this by searching for "games" and just finding smash games that led me to the emularena. I dunno why kaillera flipped out, but after that it connected fine (that is from the recent servers list). Just try attacking the problem from a couple directions and keep in mind it might be kaillera on the fritz, not ur comp.

Top Bottom