• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems with DAir

Pokerface

Smash Apprentice
What ever i try i cant seem to land a DAir to spike people. They always DI or airdodge out the way. Any suggestions?

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
What ever i try i cant seem to land a DAir to spike people. They always DI or airdodge out the way. Any suggestions?
Ugh.... try not being so predictable. If your opponent can easily dodge it then you are making it to obvious that you are going to Dair

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Footstool jump them first. If they meteor cancel it, they do so right into your d-air. If they don't meteor cancel it, they just kind of die if they're below the stage at all.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
Different pikmin are also easier for spikes - I have the most luck with yellow, and purple. The red are effective at the very very bottom of the dair.

Top Bottom