• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems with BrawlBox/Common5pac

Nom-De-Fools

Smash Rookie
After applying various CSPs via BrawlBox, I decided to export common5.pac from it.
Placed it to sdcard > projectm > system, copy and pasted it, and replaced the existing Common5pac with the one with modded textures.

Boot up Brawl, go to stagebuilder (all the stages are deleted), Project M boots up, press play, and then the game freezes midway through the title screen.

Then, I redownloaded a clean version of common5.pac, and replaced sc_selcharacter.pac in the menu2 folder with sc_selcharacter_en.pac (the one with my textures) from BrawlBox. Went to boot up Brawl once more, same results.

If it matters, my SD card has 1GB, and it's almost reached it's carrying capacity, but not quite.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, believe me. Thanks!

Top Bottom