• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems and Glitches in game.

Exodo

Smash Ace
hello, yesterday my friend came to my house telling me if i wanted to get my wii hacked, getting homebrew channel. so basically what happened was that he hacked my wii and got me the homebrew channel and all the other stuff and when i tried to play P:M with him, hackless method, through the disk, while using the pokemons squirtle ivy and charizard, we had some problems, for example the new colors didint work and went to the old version from brawl colors and when the match ended it appeared as if we where using the pokemon trainer, and another problem we had was that while trying to put hyrule castle map form n64, the world from brawl loaded instead and the game freezed, we tried formatting again the sd card and again adding everything from the zip file back in the sd but still i have the problems. so i thought it has to do with the fact he hacked the wii but i dont know, HELP!!

ALSO- other stages like final destination loaded back to their wii version and the game freezed.

sorry for the long post but im new to Project M and i have to say i love it and i need help please!!

Top Bottom