• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with Radiant Dawn

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I just bought the new fire emblem yesterday... and when I tried to transfer PoR data at the start of the game the wii freezes... so i just started a new game without it...

Did any of you have this problem?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The problem has been reported on numerous boards. Try these steps to fix the problem:

-Make sure you have NO Easy difficulty saves on the memory card. This is the number one suspected cause, as NO ONE has gotten it to work with an Easy difficulty save. If an Easy save is the only one you have, you may be out of luck and need to go back and play Path of Radiance on Normal or higher. :ohwell:
-Make sure you're using "cleared" data. If you haven't finished the game, you can't transfer.
-Try doing it a few times. Some people have reported that it does work after they started resetting the game multiple times.

Nintendo is aware of the problem, and they are working on it. From what I've gathered, they might distribute a fix through a future update. If not, the only thing they could do is have some sort of disc replacement once they come out with a fixed version of the game. It is almost certainly a programming issue. Just be patient. :)

Mike87

Smash Ace
-Make sure you have NO Easy difficulty saves on the memory card. This is the number one suspected cause, as NO ONE has gotten it to work with an Easy difficulty save. If an Easy save is the only one you have, you may be out of luck and need to go back and play Path of Radiance on Normal or higher.
Thats what I heard, that there is a problem when comes to transfering an Easy Mode save.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
oh ok... yeah there is an easy mode save on the memory... only like 4 chapters in though I think...

I should be able to delete it...

Thanks...

Top Bottom