• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with .pcs Files

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Recently, I noticed this:

All of my .pcs files had turned to something called "Style Files". Yet, when I selected them, they showed up as .pcs files. The textures don't show up when I load Brawl through Gecko. I don't do texture hacks and have no idea what the hell is causing this.

Xx KeNoH xX

Smash Rookie
The styles file thing shouldn't matter, it's still a .pcs file. Just make sure you put the pcs file in the right folder. Idk if you're using the file patcher code or riivolution but whichever one make sure you put it in the right spot and with the appropriate settings it should load.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I have the proper directories, and I'm using the file patcher code. Still, the textures aren't working. Any other hack still works with all efficacy.

Top Bottom