• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem after reformatting >_>

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Ok, so I reformatted an now my USB devices dont work (accept my mouse and printer), My ethernet doesnt seem to be recognized by my computer an I assume I need to re-install my sound card since my speakers aren't working. It would be easier if I had the CDs to install the drivers (i think thats what it is XD) but when I bought the computer I was not given any :/

Please help me. :(

OUENDAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Is your computer a specific model that can be found on the maker's website or did someone put it together for you?

Anyway, you can install everest to see the specs of your hardware and then download drivers.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Is your computer a specific model that can be found on the maker's website or did someone put it together for you?

Anyway, you can install everest to see the specs of your hardware and then download drivers.
hmmm, thanks. I'll try to get it some how but I cant connect to the internet. XD

And yes, It was put together for me.

Top Bottom