• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Probably the dumbest question on this website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamac967

Smash Rookie
I always am facing the wrong way... I know how stupid that sounds. I'm pretty new to brawl and I'm starting to get the hang of lucario to the point where I can easily take on 'nasty' computers and hold my own 95% of the time online.

However.... I am never facing the right way to attack. If you dodge in the same direction you're facing, you flip around. If you dodge the same direction you're facing, you stay that way. You can't turn midair, so like if your jumping over someone, you have to wait to land until you can turn around, and by then they can flip around easily and hit you the second you land.

Help?!

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
This is a severe case of noobosis. The doctors will have to operate immediately before it is too late.

Seriously, do you know anything about Smash Bros? You can't turn around in midair, because you can't. End of story.

Lamac967

Smash Rookie
That's extremely helpful thanks. I obviously didn't know it was a dumb question when I posted it, it's not like I Included that anywhere.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Why ask dumb questions when you know that they are dumb then? Is turning around in midair really such an issue? Just look it up on SmashWiki or Smashpedia or some ****.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Probably the dumbest question on this website
obviously didn't know it was a dumb question when I posted it, it's not like I Included that anywhere.
But yea you can't turn around in mid-air under normal circumstances

Lamac967

Smash Rookie
Why spend time being an a***** if this question is so dumb and unworthy of you.

It is an issue, because once I jump to the other side of someone I'm often facing the wrong way and the person hits me before I can even turn to face them.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm sorry I was so aggressive. But the fact that you can't turn around in midair is an integral part of Smash Bros gameplay. It's not your fault, or the games. It's just the way things are.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
In my opinion though, that is what this section of the forum is generally for. I've never really viewed General Brawl as an attraction for veteran or knowledgeable Brawl players; but moreso as a place for both new and old players to the game. As well as offer a place for "dumb" questions without need of feeling embarrassed about it. Thanks for the answers and apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom