• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Pro] Stream or replays with pro-players ?

Joanny

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1032-1663-6684
Hey guys ! :)
First, sorry for my english i'm still learning it.

I was looking for replays or Stream channels with pro-players on SSB4, I can't find it !

So, do you already know stream or youtube channels with that ? :)

Thanks ! :4samus:

Joanny

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1032-1663-6684
I'm a bit new with Twitch too, so I would love to have some details on this. May you explain me more clearly what is that channel ?

Thank you !! :)

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Here you go.

Tourny Locator's Youtube Playlist for Smash 4. This should give you something to appease your Smash needs.

Joanny

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1032-1663-6684
Thank you for the answers, that's really cool you answered fast with exactly what I wanted. :D

Whia

Smash Apprentice
http://www.twitch.tv/zero

He's not streaming right now and I'm fairly sure he won't be streaming at all over the weekend, but he'll be streaming almost all day, every day next week if I'm not mistaken.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'm a bit new with Twitch too, so I would love to have some details on this. May you explain me more clearly what is that channel ?

Thank you !! :)
The TourneyLocator channel currently focuses on Smash Bros tournaments. In the last week or so they've had two small Smash4 tournaments, largely consisting of good players from past games.

Top Bottom