• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PRIZE TOURNAMENT! (w/raffle, too!)

Zeruda

Smash Cadet

Sign-up Deadline: 06 JUNE 2008
Start Date: 09 JUNE 2008 @ 10:00 HRS EST/GMT-5
End Date: 13 JUNE 2008 @ 10:00 HRS EST/GMT-5
Sign-up Fee: none
Tourney Type: Independent Tourney
Items: OFF
Stage: Personal Choice, no Final Destination
Brawl Type: 3 minute match; (10 minute match for final round).
Prize: Nintendo Wii Wireless Sensor Bar
Maximum Participants: 32
Requirements: Digital Camera or SD card or Capture Card
Raffle: $10 USD Gift Card
Extra Rules:
*** Character switching allowed
*** Tournament ladder will be based on number of participants
*** If a recording/screenshot of your match is not provided by the end of the day, you will be disqualified
*** This time, there will be a waiting list. This means that, if there are already 32 participants but you still want to enter the tournament, you can join the waiting list. If somebody is a no-show in the 1st round only, you may take their place.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is Final Smash's (www.finalsmash.org) 2nd tournament! All tournaments hosted by Final Smash are PRIZE tournaments. Last tourney's prize was $50! This time around, the prize is a Nintendo Wii Wire Sensor Bar. All participants will be entered for a chance to win a $10 gift card.

If you're looking to join a tournament, join one where you can win something! If you are interested in joining, please head on over to www.finalsmash.org and fill out the roster, then sign up for the tournament in the forums! All the necessary information can be found in the Tournaments section of the website, as well as in the respectable thread in the forums.

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
odd prize. ill probably join anyway cuz i love this game!!
Yes, it's a different prize this time around. I did cash last time ($50), and thought I'd do an item this time. :) Plus, it leaves me with enough money to do the $10 gift card as a raffle item for the participants.

ill check it out and maybe join...a full week tourny would be nice and easier for me to do.
Yes, since school is out (or almost out in some areas), many people are busy with summer plans, so a week-long tournament makes it easier for everybody to get their matches done on their own time. :)

ill join if im allowed to not have aim, a camera, or card
Unfortunately, those are the requirements. Screenshots/Replays/Pics are required as proof to make sure everybody follows the rules. It also prevents people from lying about who won the match.

MetroidGod

Smash Rookie
Blaze....

Is there anyway i can get in on this too? I missed several of the other tourneys i was supposed to be in and I'm seriously bummed because of it. If i can jump in that would be awesome. Me friend code is 0946-1914-4307.

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
Is there anyway i can get in on this too? I missed several of the other tourneys i was supposed to be in and I'm seriously bummed because of it. If i can jump in that would be awesome. Me friend code is 0946-1914-4307.
Yep, you can get in this tourney. Just follow the instructions I put up in the first post and you're good to go. :)

Ssbbpower

Smash Rookie
sounds good count me in my fc is 5073720176500558 the 9th at 10 est PM or AM reply quikly plz

Top Bottom