• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PriPara Rep for smash

TheHiroSeven

Smash Rookie
A character I’d like to see get into smash is a rep from PriPara. PriPara is a dancing game that premiered as an arcade game and later became popular due to an anime, and now has games on 3DS and Nintendo Switch. Considering that we have no dancing or rhythm reps, I feel like Laala would be perfect for this, along with the fact that it would be a total joke character seeing how girly and cutesy the design is. Her attacks could follow the dance moves in game and coordinate them to pressing a button at the right time, and her final smash could just be a dance performance with status affects applied to the foe, similar to Peach’s. Laalas alts could be from other characters within the game

Link to info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PriPara

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
Despite such rhythm game and idol cartoon for young girls is indeed something we've not seen in Smash bros so far, yes, Pretty series is "popular", however its fans are pretty much different from the Smash gamers from both western regions and Japan so it has very big difficulty to gain support. Same fro Aikatsu series from Bandai Namco.

Personally I think Hatsune Miku, who is gonna receive a Switch title, is overall more likely considering she has a bigger effect on the general ACG culture that part of the western gamers may know her as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Despite such rhythm game and idol cartoon for young girls is indeed something we've not seen in Smash bros so far, yes, Pretty series is "popular", however its fans are pretty much different from the Smash gamers from both western regions and Japan so it has very big difficulty to gain support. Same fro Aikatsu series from Bandai Namco.

Personally I think Hatsune Miku, who is gonna receive a Switch title, is overall more likely considering she has a bigger effect on the general ACG culture that part of the western gamers may know her as well.
Hatsune Miku is NOT a Video Game character, therefore, she is NOT Likely.
A character I’d like to see get into smash is a rep from PriPara. PriPara is a dancing game that premiered as an arcade game and later became popular due to an anime, and now has games on 3DS and Nintendo Switch. Considering that we have no dancing or rhythm reps, I feel like Laala would be perfect for this, along with the fact that it would be a total joke character seeing how girly and cutesy the design is. Her attacks could follow the dance moves in game and coordinate them to pressing a button at the right time, and her final smash could just be a dance performance with status affects applied to the foe, similar to Peach’s. Laalas alts could be from other characters within the game

Link to info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PriPara
And since PriPara is a Video game series, i support too! But we need to go even FURTHER than that. There are 2 other Mainstream games that is ON PAR with PriPara: Kiratto Pri-Chan, and Pretty Rhythm. i mean, If Laala Manaka made it in to the roster, Why not apply the same to Aira Harune and Mirai Momoyama, who are also Video Game characters from Syn Sophia. In fact, Smash NEEDS these kinds of Characters instead of Unlikely Bad picks like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat and Doom Slayer.

Top Bottom