• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess and the Frog

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I've always thought that the scene in which Ariel get's sexually violated by the wave was a bit risque.

It looks... interesting. Should be decent , if it's not toot heavy handed with the "Jive, Naw'lins" feel to it.

Purple

Hi guys!
I've always thought that the scene in which Ariel get's sexually violated by the wave was a bit risque.

It looks... interesting. Should be decent , if it's not toot heavy handed with the "Jive, Naw'lins" feel to it.

I'm pretty certain they will be. Disney needs something to get sued on.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace

I actually hate it when people say "Naw'lins." Nobody here says Naw'lins. Only outsiders trying to make fun of New Orleanians say Naw'lins. It's New Or Lins.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I actually hate it when people say "Naw'lins." Nobody here says Naw'lins. Only outsiders trying to make fun of New Orleanians say Naw'lins. It's New Or Lins.
Actually, it's that very stereotype that I was making fun of.

Jocko

Smash Rookie
I'm not particularly interested in seeing it.

However, I do want to see hand drawn, 2D animation make a come back, so I hope it does well

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
I love the movies Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Snow White, but this movie does not look amazing.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm not particularly interested in seeing it.

However, I do want to see hand drawn, 2D animation make a come back, so I hope it does well

exactly what i'm looking for. granted it doesn't have as much magic as any of the other movies will. Because i'm pretty certain it'll be watered down from how it used to be. But i'll be a good blast from the past.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wut.

*thinks for a second*

seriously. I never thought of it that way. It's a bit off, but you just ruined a good movie for me sir.

Top Bottom