• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Preferred Stages?

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
This is towards the people that are maining Dedede and to the poeple that actually have the game...

What stages do you like when you play Dedede? Surely, there must be some that give you an advantage, as well as some that just piss you off.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
It depends more on your playstyle then anything else with DDD.

DDD is a powerful charcter, so normally that would mean you want a small stage.
but DDD also has insane recovery, so that would suggest you want a big stage.

so... choose your stage not baised on your strengths, because if your a good player, you can adapt your playstyle to the stage... instead choose the stage based on the other guys weaknesses.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Smashville and Lylat. Lylat's platforms are odd and you can usually hit people form below with Dairs. In general, I've found platform stages to be in De's favor, Utilt hits way farther than you think, SHUair is very good below a platform. Smashville is fairly small, so its good for techchasing and people never realize how **** far Ftilt goes. The moving platform has saved my life a lot, if you get hit away during your Up B and have no jumps, that platform may just be there to catch you way off the stage. Also, De's Crouch taunt on a moving platform = auto win

Top Bottom