• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Preemptive Ride John Cancelling - A New AT (WHOBO)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
So I would like to attend WHOBO. There is are two issues though. One: I don't have a ride. Two: I live in North Georgia. (Woodstock, GA to be specific... almost an hour north out of Atlanta)

So I was just wondering if anyone is going to be driving through North Georgia by chance to get there or basically just scouting out tentative rides... (It's not til April obviously) But I don't really want to register if general consensus is that I can't get there, and if possible I'd like to save some preregistration moneys.

So just let me know if you're going and driving nearby... it would make my day. I'd be willing to pay gas moneys or something if it's out of your way or whatever. Toss me an IM or a PM or something and I'm sure we can work something out.

Top Bottom