• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predict what Classic Stages will return

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Sweet I can't wait for that! XD
I know you have only been here since Sunday, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you don't believe people that don't cite anything.

I hate seeing bad information being thrown out by somebody who is misinformed while in the middle of a thread. Everything can get confusing and derailed...

NES Falchion

Smash Cadet
I know you have only been here since Sunday, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you don't believe people that don't cite anything.

I hate seeing bad information being thrown out by somebody who is misinformed while in the middle of a thread. Everything can get confusing and derailed...
Dude I was just joking plus I don't believe in anything that is posted on this thread because we have not seen any classic stages yet.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces

I do hope you realize that I posted that SOLELY as a joke, right? I though I made it obvious enough that it wasn't official information, though clearly sarcasm and humor don't appear to translate through the internet.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling Great Bay will make a return this time around

Along with that Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I do hope you realize that I posted that SOLELY as a joke, right? I though I made it obvious enough that it wasn't official information, though clearly sarcasm and humor don't appear to translate through the internet.
Welcome to the internet UberMadman, where idiocy is max volume.

I have a feeling Great Bay will make a return this time around
The time does feel ripe. I hope they allow the moon to crash this time!

volbound1700

Smash Master
Well are we even sure Melee and 64 stages will return since Brawl set a precedence by not bringing in any 64 stages.

I would love that precendence to not be an actual precendence and Smash 4 to open the box by bringing in stages from all 3 previous titles.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Sector Z for the win ! Freaking please ! I miss how epic that level was when the Great Fox was its proportionate size .
More proportional, rather. But I agree. I wouldn't mind a version where the missiles are still headed for it, or the Starwings firing bombs in addition to lasers onto the stage.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Main returning stages I'd like would be Sector Z, The Temple and Castle Siege.

Probable ones to return. The Temple, Luigi's Mansion maybe? I'm not sure to be honest

The World Warrior

Smash Apprentice
:Smash 64:
Hyrule Castle
Dreamland
Yoshi's Island

:Melee:
Corneria
Temple
Great Bay

:Brawl:
Smashville
Spear Pillar
Lylat Cruise

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
anyone who thinks corneria won't return is probably wrong. I think its the most popular stage, maybe next to final destination.

Top Bottom