• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predict the new characters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Ok, heres the idea, make a list of which new unconfirmed characters will make it into brawl.

Only predict new characters that havent been confirmed yet.(not ones from melee)

For every character u get right thats a +1, for every character u get wrong thats a -1, then when brawl comes out we'll see who is the closest(has the highest positive number) and the winner will get a prize.

OK I'll start

Capt Olimar
Ike
Geno
Ridley
King dedede
Midna
Sonic
Poo
Lucarrio
Diddy
------------------------------------------------------------

Dont just post someone elses list (cuz thats stupid) Unless ur list is actually the same as someone elses by coincidence.

There is no offical prize for the winner(maybe something could be arranged?) but its just fun to predict

Of course i dont think anyone is going to beat me, cuz my list is pretty solid. :p

Edit* were only talking about characters that will be playable (not assist trophies or cameos or anything like that)

Edit* when predicting ur characters try to be as general as possible, (so if u say megaman, then any form of megaman that makes it in will count, as for the diddiy/dixie team if u think they will be together then it counts as one charater if u think they will be seperate list them as 2 characters, if u put diddy and the diddy/dixie team makes it in then that will be a -1. So if u dont wanna deal with this then just dont list diddy or dixie at all. I was thinking midna could also be a tricky one so i'll just say any form of midna that gets in will count.

Any other questions post them

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
This is a combination of who I think will make it and who I want to make it:

Diddy/Dixie Kong
Sonic the Hedgehog
Lucario
Simon Belmont
Mega Man (X)

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... there's no harm in trying I suppose:

Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Paper Mario
Cel-Shaded Link (that might be Young Link though, don't know if it counts or not)
Midna
Tingle (yes, Tingle)
Lucario
King Dedede
Ridley
Dark Samus
Wolf O'Donnell
Captain Olimar
Tom Nook
Little Mac
Mii
Sonic
Megaman

Those are the ones I'm pretty sure will make it!

JPW

Smash Ace
Sonic
Megaman
Ike
Miciah(FE10 lord)
King Deedee
Ridley
Lucario
Krystal
Diddy Kong
Black Shadow

Gee that's really short isn't it? Well I have feeling most other will become Assist Trophies and thus the reason why I haven't put down their names.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya, i figured it would be a pretty fun idea, cuz its like a gamble the more characters u put down the bigger risk of getting negatives, but if u make a shorter list with the ones that ur sure will get in then ull have a better chance of getting positives. Somebody could just like copy my list and if i end up being the winner then like everyone else that copied my list would win too.....

but if u predict like 20 characters and they all get in, then like ur probly gonna win (but i dont think that is gonna happen)

Also Im gonna have to close down the predictions at some point cuz new characters could be reaviled and that would make this invalid....

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Gee that's really short isn't it?
Well keep in mind that they already revealed at least 5 newcomers. There can't be THAT many. Melee had 13 new characters, but 6 of them were clones, so there were really only 7 legitimate new characters in the game. I don't think Brawl will have much more than 10 brand new characters.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
ooo ooo, lemme try...
Zant
Sonic
Ridley
Lucario
Dry Bones
Paper Mario
Count Bleck

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
OK i edited my list cuz after thinking about it i figured there was a better chance of Ray mk not being in then being in so i took him off(even though i do want him in the game)

So yes it is legal to edit ur list

but keep in mind if u name 10 characters and 5 of them are not in the game then u get a 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom