• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prayers out to Memphis, TN

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yo. Memphis TN just took a tornado like a ****ing beast, but unfortunately there were some casualties. :/ Even if you arn't overly religious, or hell half religious, I hoep everyone here keeps the TN guys in their minds.

Here's to hoping all is well with everyone who went through that, and of course to the guys that are next in line (us GAs).

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Thanks dude. It's never really been that bad here before and I've live here for 19 years. Fortunately it didn't hit our area, but it was **** close. There was an ice storm once when I was younger, but still. I'm just glad it's over with, but I really hope it kinda' died down so no one else gets hit by it. I know I'm not the only one who'd appreciate the thoughts.

Hope you guys in GA will be ok. Falcon Punch that *****.

Gerbil, he's a good dude.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
That ****ing tornado knocked the power out at Myztek's house and stopped us from playing Brawl. If that isn't a tragedy, I don't know what is.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i hope that doesn't make your playing samus anticipation stronger, cause you're setting yourself up big time lolz.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
We had been playing for about 5 hours already, so I've already played her a bunch. She sucks, but so do I, and so does the game, so it doesn't really matter. Once the game and I stop sucking, hopefully she'll get better too.

Top Bottom