• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prawr Sponsored LAWL

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I KNOW DIS ISNT fit for this kind of forum, so i'm posting it on here because i think Afro would care (for probably unkown reasons to everyone)and i cant get through to talk to him, also theres plenty of garbage not SSB related anyways....but yeah... if you remember swarm afro, the priest on bg9, he got recruited to SK gaming to play 3's with serennia and some druid, i applied for it and said they checked all my arena history and all that and made sure i was the original owner and its between me and some other priest whoever gets the spot, so i'mma be a sponsored WoW player, and just so people who dont give a **** about this, i'm posting the nerd rage video of him:

PLEASE WATCH THIS, ITS F***** HILARIOUSSSSSS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rAtlp2dDPU

Umm...but yeah....Sponsored for WoW - loleasyjob? anyways i'm stoked about it so...chyea just thought i'd post it.

PS: He got kicked out 36 hours after this tournament, and swarm didnt know there was a still camera on there, so this was secretly video taped of him, imo its funny as ****

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
I laughed so hard when I first saw this. Swarm reminds me of a few select people in the Smash community (and I guess every community I've ever been in). XD

Good ****, Galuda! :)
even though I think WoW pvp is garbage at least you're gonna make money off of it LOL

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
GW2 will most likely suck. Izzy is still the game balancer, so it will take 3 years for the game to balance out properly... zzz

Alpha testers are like 95% pvers and 5% pvpers and the pvpers don't get any input and are terrible anyway.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
you would be a guild wars player

RvR is one of the best things ever, we built a battering ram and some canons, knocked down a castle wall while Riot was shooting at bright wizards on the upper level and we stormed that castle with about 25 other people and took it for our faction, and that wasnt even a like organized event, stuff like that is just random lets go own order for being ***s

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
you said it took years to balance out pvp, pvp is already pretty **** well balanced in war and its only been out 3 weeks. Only thing they need to do something about is Orders bajillion knock back abilities on the Tor Anroc scenario, pretty much everyone just plays lava golf.

I would of actually put time into guild wars if it was a real MMO and not every zone instanced to your party like in PSO.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Warhammer is alright....but honestly guild wars gameplay after you hit max level was ballstastic....and warhammer pvp is OKAY...but not the greatest, play all of Blizzards games, all of them are amazing, Play some of ME's games (Mythic entertainment) most of them are disappointing, which is why the updates are most likely not going to be great at all. Blizzard understands what people want, and give it to them (thus the balance of pvp, and not making druids ********). Mythic entertainment games: DAoC....retarddddeddd updates, Labrynth of the Minotaur...not known at all, why? because the game is dumb, which is why like 15 million people play WoW, blizzard entertainment gives people what they want, and they definitely keep updating, well worth 12 bucks a month.

Leh

Smash Ace
Good **** PRAWR!!!

Guild Wars lol, Warhammer is mad fun.
I wish i was at nexus now Slynkee, see you wednesday.

Top Bottom