• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pranked?

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I've been off of Smashboards for a few days. Why is my username purple? Why does my message thing say Pranked? I didn't even know that message could be changed, I'm not premium...

What is going on?!

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
I've been off of Smashboards for a few days. Why is my username purple? Why does my message thing say Pranked? I didn't even know that message could be changed, I'm not premium...

What is going on?!
You got pranked, man.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Premium members can prank people. It does not really affect you except give you a purple name and a title saying "Pranked!". It lasts for 30 days.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
What is wrong with being pranked? The purple (or pink) username suits your avatar...
I thought maybe I got hacked or something. I pretty much exclusively use Smashboards while I'm at work, so if someone happened upon my cubicle and I forgot to lock my computer...

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I thought maybe I got hacked or something. I pretty much exclusively use Smashboards while I'm at work, so if someone happened upon my cubicle and I forgot to lock my computer...
Well then.

Well, don't worry about it... Like BlueX BlueX mentioned, It can last up to 30 days.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Nice work ethic. Also, nice Simple Plan reference.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It will be kind of odd that someone is trying to hack a gaming website, most hackers will try to hack websites that are pretty big, like FB, Twitter, or political websites, and it's even more rare to hack a single account. But afterall, not everything on the website is eventually safe.

Top Bottom